Fireday, 28th of Rova, 4707 AR
The Heroes of Sandpoint, after clearing out the Glassworks, spend most of the day in town. As evening approached, Dargen was approached by Belven Valdemar at the Sandpoint Shipyard. He gatthed the rest of the Heroes and returned with them to Belven. Having heard of their recent adventures, Belven asked for help with a harpy living on The Three Cormorants that has been terrorizing some of the ships coming into port.
After negotiating (some would call it extortion!) a fee of 150 gp and upgrades to their boat being built, the group journeyed out towards Shank’s Wood. The pine and eucalyptus filled forest is mostly quiet, save for a couple Ghouls they ran into who were eating a dead goblin. After defeating their undead foes, they find a chest of treasures belonging to the dead goblin. Forcing their zombie companion to carry the heavy treasure, they continued on towards The Three Cormorants.
By nightfall, the group has reached the shore. Deciding that the waters could be too dangerous to traverse at night, they make camp. Most of the night passed without incident until the third watch of the night. A mite traveled near their camp, but after a short chat, he left… only to have gathered friends and returned to rob the group. Little did the mites know that this group were the Heroes of Sandpoint. The mites were quickly killed.
Starday, 29th of Rova, 4707 AR
In the morning, the group broke camp, though some of the group were fatigued due to sleeping in their armor. A quick dip in the ocean brought them to the first island where they found a campsite. Without checking to see what was inside the tent, one of the group decided to light a tent on fire, killing the two goblins inside. Four more goblins emerged from the tents and attempted to best the group, but sadly, they were unable to do so and were quickly killed by the Heroes.
A short journey and swim to the second island lead to group to a couple of crow-like creatures that proved to be ferocious. Sustaining only minor injuries, the crows were killed, and the Heroes were disappointed to find no treasure. Continuing on, they reached the water’s edge again and quickly swam across to the third island.
The group was required to traverse the entire island before encountering the harpy foe. The feral woman creature flew up into the air and began to sing a captivating song. Sadly, for her, the group was able to knock her out of the sky and kill her before she could cause any harm. Our heroes are surely getting strong!
The group returns to their original campgrounds from the evening before and the night passes uneventfully.
Sunday, 30th of Rova, 4707 AR
The Heroes of Sandpoint awaken well rested and returns to Sandpoint. They’re greated with some glares and disappointed looks, and feeling a little guilt for extorting one of the townsfolk, the group donats money to the town, regaining favor with the townsfolk.
Funds Gained This Adventure:
325 gp; 6 sp; 7 cp (Each and party fund)
25 gp (party fund)
Total Party Funds: 555 gp; 5 sp; 4 cp
Loot Gained This Adventure:
- Bag of 10 Pitons (1 gp, 5 lb) (Jade)
- Bag of 20 Marbles (2 sp, 1 lb) x2 (Jade)
- Bottle of Fine Wine (Quinn)
Bottle of Good Wine (1 gp, 4 lb)(drank)
- Bottle of Honey (4 sp, 4 lb) (Quinn)
- Box of 20 Candles (2 sp, 1 lb) (Quinn)
- Carved stone idol (30 gp) (Quinn)
- Chisel (5 sp, 2 lb) (Dargen)
- Common Wig (1 gp) (Edd)
- Fishing Net (4 gp, 5 lb) (Dargen)
- Flask of Oil (1 sp, 1 lb) (Dargen)
- Game Board (1 gp, 2 lb) (Quinn)
- Iron Pot (8 sp, 4 lb) (Dargen)
- Medium Wooden Chest (1 gp, 50 lb) (Quinn)
- Oil of Magic Weapon (cr, 50 gp) (Quinn)
- Pair of Dice (x2) (1 sp) (Quinn)
- Potion of Bull’s Strength (cr, 300 gp) (Quinn)
- Potion of Hide from Undead (Quinn)
- Potion of Jump (cr, 50 gp) (Quinn)
- Potion of Reduce Person (cr, 50 gp) (Jade)
- Potion of Shield of Faith (cr, 50 gp) (Jade)
- Potion of Stabilize (cr, 25 gp) (Quinn)
- Pouch of Tobacco (5 sp, 1 lb) (Vincent)
- Rope Net (10′ × 10′) (4 gp, 40 lb) (Dargen)
- Scroll of Obscuring Mist (cr, 25 gp) (Edd)
- Scroll of Shock Shield (uc, 25 gp) (Edd)
- Scroll of Shocking Grasp (cr, 25 gp) (Edd)
- Scroll of Summon Monster I (cr, 25 gp) (Edd)
- Short Sword (Quinn)
- Small Cask of Ale (2 sp, 8 lb) (Quinn)
- Small Cask of Sausages (1 gp, 5 lb) (Quinn)
- Tent (10 gp, 20 lb) (Vincent)
- Wool Cloak (5 sp, 3 lb) (Quinn)
|Player Character||Mount||Trick/Purpose||Time (in days)||Cost|
|Abas Versain||Bull Mastiff||Guarding||6/28||
|Jade Celwynvian||Horse, Light||Watch / Sneak||6/14||
|Merethe “Quinn” Stehle||Horse, Light||Watch||6/7||
|Vincent Highwind||Horse, Light||Track||6/7||
|Player Character||Level||XP Earned||Total XP|
|Abas Versain||3||3300 XP||3300 XP|
|Dargen||3||722 XP||3602 XP||LVL UP|
|Eddard Beestinge||3||822 XP||4675 XP|
|Jade Celwynvian||3||722 XP||4575 XP|
|Merethe “Quinn” Stehle||3||822 XP||3702 XP||LVL UP|
|Vincent Highwind||3||822 XP||3702 XP||LVL UP|
(Characters who quit or are MIA have been removed from the tables)